Friday, February 27, 2009

Building a toolbox

Pic originally uploaded with CC licence to Flickr by Austin ampersand zak.


I asked my Personal Learning Network on Twitter to suggest to me the 'indispensible IT tool' that they are using in school. In a 15 minute period I had 29 suggestions from 20 different people - and THAT ladies and gentlemen, shows the potential of Twitter to be much more than a microblogging facility for the vainglorious.

Anyway, here's the list (attributions at the bottom) and I'll flesh this post out as the weekend develops (as this will be used as a resource at the conference I am attending).

Celtx

Embedit.in

Pixton

Irfanview

iDesktop.tv

Toodledo

CPS Student response systems

Photostory

Odiogo

Xtranormal

Spotify

Fraps

Goanimate

Prezi

Rockyou

Cueprompter

Fuzzmail

Thrillerwhiz

Random Activity Generator

Nintex Podcast Server

Drop.io

Twitter

Google Reader

delicious

Plurk

Stumbleupon

Wikis

Glogster

Typepad

Slideshare

I am truly indebted to the following Twitterers who helped me compile this list:

@lynnehorn @mariefrance @mikeherrity @iusher @dughall @porchester @gr8ict @andywallis @noeljenkins @twowhizzy @skinnyboyevans @markw29 @loisath @jrichardson @rcurrin @adamsutcliffe @dannynic @stevebob @carolrainbow

5 comments:

Narender Kumar said...

Articles |SEO | PPC
nice post

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the kind of info that are meant
to be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up upper!

Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)

Look at my web blog; homepage, ,

Jackson said...

Great Article! Thanks for sharing this type of article is very helpful for us!YesStyle rewards code

Anonymous said...

تقدم عيادات تحويل المسار في مصر لدي الدكتور أحمد عبد السلام للعملاء بعض المزايا الرائعة مثل أوقات التعافي السريع، والحد الأدنى من الندبات، وانخفاض مخاطر حدوث مضاعفات